Nailsworth C of E Primary School are proud of the work we do within the local and wider community.
The charity we are currently supporting is CLIC Sargent
There are many aspects to our community and charity work:
- Our school council offers children a voice in many aspects of running the school;
- Recycling with Riley is a great initiative for recycling soft plastics;
- Winslow House, a residential care home for the elderly that we visit regularly to sing, share cakes and have a chat with the residents;
- Forest Green Rovers football club are our direct neighbours. We have school ambassadors who work closely with the team, plus the FGR Academy players have become mentors for our children.
Other charities we have supported:
- Shared Universe Foundation
- Poppy Appeal
- Teams4U shoebox appeal
- Children In Need