If we have any vacancies for staff, the roles will be listed here; please see below for the individual details:
Permanent School Secretary
Application form available here – GCC Job Application Form
Nailsworth CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. All posts within the school are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Nailsworth Primary School is seeking to recruit a dedicated and highly motivated School Secretary to be the ‘Face of the School’. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective organisation and administration of a busy school office.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has an ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanour
– Has previously worked in an office environment, preferably with Primary School and SIMS experience
– Is able to work with minimal supervision
– Demonstrates very good standards of numeracy and literacy
– Is able to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
– Maintains high standards of accuracy and has a calm and methodical approach to work
– Has excellent oral and written communication and IT skills, with a good sense of humour
– Has the ability to work well as part of a team
– Can develop and maintain good relationships and communicate effectively with a wide range of people including pupils, staff, parents, governors and outside agencies
– Has the ability to show sensitivity and objectivity in dealing with confidential issues.
The position is for 30 hours per week, from 8.30am daily, for 39 weeks per year which includes INSET days. Payment will be at Grade E, pts 13-19 (currently £16,491 to £18,746) pro rata.
This contract will be subject to a 6 month probationary period.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to join a friendly, committed team, please contact us. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Sarah Edwards in the School Office on 01453 832382 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
See here for Job Description (currently under review): School Secretary JD OCT16
Closing Date: tbc
Interview Date: tbc
Start Date: tbc
Please email completed application forms, with a supporting letter, to Sarah Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to the school address by 12noon on the closing date. CVs will not be accepted.
A vacancy has arisen for a reliable and conscientious cover cleaner to join our dedicated team from Monday 30th October. Applicants should be trustworthy and approachable and able to work under direction and using own initiative.
The hours would be ad hoc, as an when to cover the absence of permanent members of staff.
The role will include general cleaning and tidying of school building, including fixtures and fittings, using appropriate materials and if required, powered equipment.
The post will be paid a Grade B, points 5 – 7, starting at £13500 per annum, pro-rata. However, Nailsworth Primary currently pay an additional ‘local living wage supplement’ to all employees who are attached to Grade C10 and below. The current Living Wage rate is £7.85 per hour/£15,144 pa pro-rata.
See here for Job Description: Cleaner JD
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to join a friendly, committed team, please apply.
Completed application forms, with a supporting letter, should be emailed to Sarah Edwards at email@example.com, or posted to the school address as soon as possible. CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications: n/a
To start: ASAP