If we have any vacancies for staff, the roles will be listed here; please see below for the individual details:
Temporary SIMS Administrator
Application form available here – GCC Job Application Form
Nailsworth CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. All posts within the school are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Nailsworth Primary School is seeking to recruit an experienced SIMS Administrator to join our office team.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has previously worked in a Primary School office environment and has SIMS experience,
– Is able to work with minimal supervision and on their own initiative,
– Has excellent oral and written communication and IT skills,
– Is able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines,
– Has the ability to work well as part of a team.
The role is primarily to keep all our SIMS data up to date and will include:
- Managing new pupil intake applications and updating SIMS,
- Annual Data Collection updates,
- Managing Census returns,
- Updating SIMS with Assessment data and making returns to LA,
- Producing SIMS reports as necessary,
- Dealing with End of Year/New year processes
- Managing information on pupils that leave or join the school, including CTFs,
- Ensuring that data on our communication platform is up to date.
The position is for 6 hours per week, either 1 day or 2 mornings, for 38 weeks per year (Term time only). The post will be paid at Grade E, pts 13-19 (currently £16,491 to £18,746) pro rata.
The contract will be temporary until the end of this academic year in the first instance, with a possibility of being extended, and is subject to a 3 month probationary period.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to join a friendly, committed team, please contact Sarah Edwards as soon as possible on 01453 832382 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Interview Date: tba
Start Date: W/b 19th February 2018, or as soon as possible after
Please email completed application forms, with a supporting letter, to Sarah Edwards at email@example.com, or post to the school address as soon as possible. CVs will not be accepted.