If we have any vacancies for staff, the roles will be listed here; please see below for the individual details:
Deputy Head Teacher
Application form available here – GCC Job Application Form
Deputy Head Teacher
Nailsworth Church of England Primary School is a one-form entry school located in the busy town of Nailsworth with a current roll of 200 pupils. The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and ambitious teacher to the post of Deputy Head to help lead the future vision of the school. To succeed, you must be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven leadership experience and the ability to motivate and inspire. Approachable and determined, you must be able to evidence success in supporting and developing colleagues, leading change for improvement and above all, maximising pupil achievement.
Nailsworth School has:
- A well-motivated and enthusiastic team of teachers and teaching assistants,
- Engaged and lively pupils who are committed to the school,
- Wonderful facilities, including gym, hall, full size football pitch and children’s kitchen,
- Plenty of space within school and the grounds, including an outdoor, all weather Multi Use Games Area,
- A Good Ofsted rating, an Outstanding SIAMS inspection and three years of well above average SATs data.
We are looking for a deputy head teacher who will:
- Work with the Head teacher to take a key role in the Leadership and Management of the school,
- Take a lead role in possible new initiatives, including the development of closer working links with the onsite nursery,
- Have a clear focus upon and ability to maintain and raise standards throughout the curriculum,
- Be an exemplary teacher, sharing excellence and expertise in the development of all staff,
- Have proven leadership skills within primary education and experience of leading school improvement,
- Have the ability to challenge, motivate and inspire others,
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to build teams in school and with external parties,
- Be responsible for the leadership of a core subject area across the school.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming community,
- Happy children who enjoy coming to school,
- A committed and dedicated staff & governing Body.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged; please contact the school office on 01453 832382 to arrange a convenient time.
Please email completed application forms, with a supporting letter, FAO Katie Clark at email@example.com, or post to the school address. CVs will not be accepted.
- The closing date for applications is Monday 27th January 2020 at noon.
- The interview dates are Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th February 2020.
- The position will start on 1st September 2020, or earlier by agreement.
Nailsworth CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. All posts within the school are subject to enhanced DBS checks.