If we have any vacancies for staff, the roles will be listed here; please see below for the individual details:
SEN Teaching Assistants x 2
Application form available here – GCC Job Application Form
Nailsworth CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. All posts within the school are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
SEN Teaching Assistants x2
We are looking for two highly motivated and excellent teaching assistants to play a significant role in the next journey for the school in supporting children with EHCP plans.
Post 1 – This post is currently for a minimum of 16 hours per week (mornings), and is fixed term linked to EHCPs.
Post 2 – This post is currently for 25 hours per week within 2 classes and our Nurture room, and is temporary to cover Maternity leave.
The Governing Body are looking for an inspiring people with excellent potential. The successful candidates will want to truly understand the needs of the child(ren) they are working with, and be adaptive in meeting those needs using rigorous systems and creativity to support them in exceeding their expectations.
As highly effective, self-reflecting practitioners, you will be able to:
- Be a role model to children through being highly achieving and inspiring in all that you do,
- Promote the highest standards of teaching and learning through minute by minute assessment for learning, and
- Operate effectively within a team to ensure the whole school community succeeds by everyone succeeding.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent Numeracy, Literacy and Phonics knowledge with a demonstrable ability to integrate them into child led curriculum
- A passion for learning
- Many personal skills and talents to inspire children
- A passion or talent to offer the wider school community
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and hard-working team.
Post Title (Subject): 2 x SEND Teaching Assistants
Grade: Grade 5 (pts 11 – 14) £21166 – £22462 pro rata (qualified TA)
Grade 3 (pts 4 – 6) £18426 – £19171 pro rata (unqualified TA)
Allowances: No management allowance / Not applicable
Hours Contract: Post 1. Part Time min 16 hours per week Fixed term to 31/8/20 in the first instance.
Post 2. Part Time min 25 hours per week Maternity cover
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th November 12noon
Interview Date: Monday 2nd December
Start Date: ASAP
See here for Job Description and Person Specification: TA JOB DESCRIPTION
Please email completed application forms, with a supporting letter, to Sarah Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to the school address. CVs will not be accepted.